Sophisticated And Knowledgeable White Collar Criminal Defense
With a history of skilled representation in criminal defense cases, attorney Keith N. Biebelberg and his team of lawyers work closely with their clients to facilitate a strategic defense against any white collar criminal charges that their clients may face. His experience in criminal defense is informed by decades of litigation practice, and the team takes an exhaustive approach to developing a defense strategy that also anticipates any challenges that may arise throughout the case. The outcome of a trial is critically important, as is successful negotiation. Moreover, the ideal outcome for a client is the investigation and preparation of a defense that, in some cases is so compelling, that it facilitates persuading the prosecution not to proceed forward with an indictment.
Established in 1990, the law firm of Biebelberg & Martin, LLC, has been retained to represent clients in cases requiring a high degree of skill and thoughtful case strategies. When you choose to work with the firm, you will be working directly with Mr. Biebelberg, a seasoned attorney, and a team of lawyers, who are keenly aware of the strategies that the prosecution may take and will use their skills to properly prepare your case through exhaustive investigation, effective cross-examination and insightful litigation. Mr. Biebelberg has represented clients in the state and federal courts of New Jersey as well as in other jurisdictions around the country.
Professional And Corporate Criminal Defense Services
Throughout the course of their practice, Mr. Biebelberg and his team have represented clients in a wide range of criminal defense cases, and they are equipped to handle a broad spectrum of criminal matters, including:
- Commercial bribery: Offering or accepting money or some other favor in order to influence a public official is a serious charge that necessitates a swift and decisive criminal defense strategy.
- Cybercrime: Many criminal acts now involve unauthorized access to or use of digital assets and information, which requires a modern criminal defense team.
- Document fraud: Falsifying official documents such as government identification in order to receive money, property or some other benefit is a serious offense.
- Embezzlement: Whether they are corporate officers or trustees, those who breach their fiduciary duties and take or otherwise convert the assets with which they are entrusted can face criminal charges.
- Ethics probes: Investigations into ethics violations can have both criminal and reputational penalties that require a swift and strong criminal defense.
- Financial fraud: Whether it’s involving health care, insurance, credit cards or Medicare, people can find a number of ways in which to defraud somebody of their money or property through the use of deception. Being accused of such conduct can severely harm your professional reputation, so you must fiercely defend against such charges.
- Forgery: Falsifying a document to defraud someone can result in lengthy penalties depending on the severity of the loss. To avoid this, you need to retain seasoned defense attorneys such as Mr. Biebelberg and his team.
- Insider trading: Using confidential information to buy or sell a company’s stock before that information is publicly available is not only unethical but also criminal. If you have been accused of this, then you need to fight this charge with a skilled defense attorney.
- Money laundering: Money laundering is a serious offense that can result in federal charges, depending on the predicate crime on which it is based. You need a team of defense attorneys, led by Mr. Biebelberg, who understands how to combat federal criminal charges.
- Professional misconduct: When your livelihood depends on you abiding by professional rules of conduct, charges of misconduct may leave you unable to continue your chosen career unless you mount a strong defense.
- Political corruption: Many public officials face scrutiny for their interactions with the public, and, likewise, those who do business with them can face charges for attempting to influence government action.
- Securities fraud: Misrepresenting company information to regulators can lead to severe fines for your company and potential criminal charges for you.
- Tax fraud: Corporate tax fraud can result in more than just fines, as potential jail time is often threatened to encourage payment.
- Trade secrets theft: Corporate intellectual property is valuable, and unauthorized transmissions or uses of it are heavily criminalized. The best way to avoid the penalties is with a defense attorney with years of intellectual property practice.
- Wire and mail fraud: Any fraudulent criminal act that takes place via the mail or over a wire, airwave or cable communication can be considered a federal crime in addition to a state crime. These charges risk not only prison time but also severe fines, so you need a defense attorney who has the skills and knowledge to defend against them effectively.
Connect With Biebelberg & Martin, LLC
If you are in need of a criminal defense team to mount a vigorous defense on your behalf, then you should come and speak with Mr. Biebelberg at the law firm of Biebelberg & Martin, LLC. You can call the firm by dialing 973-988-2049. Alternatively, you may also send an email with a brief description of your case. The firm offers initial consultations to prospective clients, so do not hesitate to contact them and get your first meeting scheduled soon.